Tuesday, October 13, 2009

To begin...


When meeting new people, it's usually best to start with an introduction. So here it goes. Here lies Sugar Sandwiches, my first attempt at the food blog I've long day dreamed about. A little space to share my recipes, thoughts and reflections on all the foods that I love. I wouldn't say it will be a place for the usual amateur food critic musings that Melbourne loves so much. Not because there is anything wrong with that. Rather because I'm just not really one for critiquing food. As a general rule if you can bake it, burn it, digest it, discuss it or fry it, I probably fantasize about it. I love food in all it's forms and guises, so I hope you enjoy following me through out my occasionally tempestuous but always tenacious love affair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment